IMPORTANT: Hostel's Terms and Conditions at bottom (please read):
Age and Guest Restrictions
* Young children aged 14 years and below are not accepted as the hostel environment may not be appropriate for children. Guests coming in to the hostel are an unpredictable lot and it is the hostel’s priority to ensure a safe and acceptable experience for our guests.
* To upkeep the environment of a backpackers / travellers hostel environment, the hostel does not typically accept Local Residents/PRs/WorkPermit holders. Please write in or contact us for clarification before booking your stay.
* For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable.
* You may cancel your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before check in date and time.
(48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm).
* Deposits paid are not refundable.
* Cancellations received after 48 hours are considered late. The total of the first nights' accommodation will be charged to your credit card. (48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm)
* No Show is similar to late cancellation.
* Guests who do NOT meet the age and guest restriction policy will be turned away and treated as cancellation. Please ensure that you and your group are able to comply to our policy.
* Modifications/Changes: If you wish to make changes to arrival dates or shorten the duration of stay, please inform the hostel at least 48 hours before the check in date (48 hours is calculated from the default check in time of 2:00pm) to avoid cancellation charges.
* A more stringent cancellation policy is applicable for Group bookings. This will be adviced in your reservation details.
Check-in and Check-out:
* Check-in time is from 2:00PM local time onwards. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds and cannot be guaranteed.
* Check-out time is 12:00PM local time. Late check outs are not accepted. However, guests are welcomed to remain at the lounge area and avail the hostel facilities until their departure time.
* Full payment is to be made upon check in.
* We can only accept cash payment in IDR at this point of time. Sorry!
* A refundable security deposit of IDR100,000 per person will be collected upon check-in. This will be returned upon an incident-free check out. =)
* a Yap hostel does not accept liability for the death, sickness or injury to any guest or for the loss, theft or damage to any guest property however sustained or caused. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that their belongings are secure at all times.
* Guests are liable for any loss or damages (above wear and tear) to the property . Charges may be charged to the credit card used in the initial booking.
* While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information we provide, a Yap hostel does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different than what is stated on your confirmation.